Saturday 12 February 2011

making the most of the sales

I started this blog because I aspire to be a journalist when i'm older. I'm 14, i'm from south east england and I absolutely love clothes, accessories and makeup. 


Me and my friend decided to go to an under 18's night at Oceana in milton keynes before she moves back up north, and its on the 23rd.
i've bought this gorgeous dress from the asos sale and its only £18!

I think it's perfect, as when I ordered it I got free next day delivery! I recieved it yesterday and tried it on, and it looks as nice on me as it does on the model! It suited my budget, as im normally just saving up pocket money and I was very surprised at the price to be honest!

Head over to the asos sale now, and you could pick up more beautiful dresses like this velvet skirt one;
Which comes in 2 colours; black/pink (above) and blue, and for £14, im just upset I didn't have enough money to order both these stunning dresses!
Will you be spending your money at asos now?



No comments:

Post a Comment